Friday, March 1, 2013

Vantastic Pour Femme

I received a package from my mom who is working as a hotel receptionist in Kuwait. There are a lot of goods for me and the whole family. There are chocolates, canned goods, perfumes, soaps, candies and a lot more.

But there's something that's really especially for me. If no one of you knows, I'm my mom's one and only princess. LOL. She got me this box of Vantastic Pour Femme. I googled about this brand but I can't find any relevant results.

Vantastic Pour Femme

I forgot to ask mom if how much does this cost. I'm pretty sure it's expensive, but, I don't really know. Well, the box contains;
  • body lotion
  • shower gel
  • lip balm
  • face powder
  • perfume
 The face powder and the lip balm is missing in the picture because, before I remember of taking picture of this, my cousin already took the face powder and lip balm because she knows very well that I will not be using it.

No comments: